It is important to carefully research electric cookers with halogen hobs before buying one. It is wise to get all the information on a new cooker since you will have it for years to come.
Based on our research and in-depth review, we have compiled a list of things to consider when selecting an electric cooker, which includes a comparison of the top five electric cookers with halogen hobs on the market today.
Top Electric Cookers with Halogen/Ceramic Hobs
These cookers offer easy and even distribution of heat all over the appliance with the benefit of quick cleaning.
You can multitask easily, while cooking a roast where you need every shelf of the oven at the same temperature, you can bring your curry to boil over the stove.
- Easy to cook with
- Quick to clean
- Heats evenly
- Quite expensive
- No instant heating
- More expensive to run
Top 5 Electric Cookers with Halogen Hobs
1. Beko Electric Cooker with Ceramic Halogen Hob
This cooker offers two nice and quiet ovens which cook evenly. The small oven has an in-built grill which is suitable for cooking for 1-2 people and the main oven is perfect for big family meals.
Beko Halogen Hob has an aesthetic look and is available in three colors- white, black or silver finish.
Even though this cooker has a good built, features and value for money, it can get a little tricky to get the trays in and out, since the oven is quite tight.
It comes with instant heating features and cooks the food evenly and silently.
2. Hotpoint Electric Cooker with Halogen Hob
With excellent features, this electric cooker comes with a fan-assisted main oven and conventional top oven.
It has 4 heating zones on top with more than 100-liter capacity below. It basically becomes the heart and soul of the kitchen.
With the slow cook feature, you can enjoy a lovely roast meal in winters all cooked at one time for the whole family.
The slow cook feature differentiates this cooker from other electric cookers. It saves the counter space of using a slow cooker on the stove and is a dream come true for every busy household.
3. Flavel Milano Electric Ceramic Cooker
With one fan assisted oven and one separate grill, this cooker is suitable for a small family or a couple.
If you are in the mood of a full-English breakfast, the grill is a dream come true while the fan-assisted oven is large enough for almost all other meals.
Even though this electric cooker is smaller in size as compared to others, it comes with 4 halogen rings on top. So, if you are unhappy with the oven department, you have enough space on the hob.
It is the easiest to clean with the best energy ratings on the list.
4. Logik Electric Ceramic Cooker with Halogen Hob
Only 50 cm wide in size, this cooker is the smallest in the list. It is the most suitable for a small/compact house with a small kitchen.
It has the capacity of 85 liters in both ovens and 4 halogen hobs on top. It’s the best if you are a family of two or three people.
The halogen grill on top is of full-width, so you have enough coverage to perp your meal. The one fan-assisted oven provides even and quiet heat throughout.
It has an amazing built, will serve small families and is very affordable.
5. Zanussi Electric Cooker with Ceramic Halogen Top
With two ovens, this electric cooker is suitable for prepping large family meals. The bottom oven heats up the whole oven with even heat distribution, so no matter where the food is placed, it will be cooked at the same temperature.
It is also perfect for baking and roasting, since it has an in-built grill on the top oven. On the top hob, it comes with 4 halogen zones providing responsive heat.
It offers large space, conventional top oven, even heat distribution, good aesthetics, quick to clean ceramic hob & enamel interior making it one of the best electric cookers on the market.
Best Electric Cookers with Halogen Hobs On Amazon
Tips to keep in mind before buying a New Cooker
Follow these tips before you invest in an electric cooker with a halogen hob for best results-
- Easy to Install- The cooker should be quick and easy to install to save your time and efforts.
- Space Appropriate- You need to take into account your kitchen space before investing in a new cooker. A standard size of the cooker is 60cm, but you will have to look through your options of whether you can fit in a 90cm cooker for large meals or you can do just fine with a 40 cm halogen hob if you are a family of 2 or 3.
- Fuel Supply- Take into account your kitchen’s fuel supply. Check whether it is gas, electric or dual-fuel with an electric or gas hob and oven combined.
- Know the Difference- Before making any hurried purchase, you should know the difference between all kinds of cookers and hobs ranging from gas, electric, induction, ceramic, halogen etc available on the market and then find out which one is the most suitable for you and your cooking needs.
We hope this blog made your decision easier.
If we had to recommend one, it would be the highest rated and most compatible Beko Electric Cooker offering all the essential features any busy household or average home chef might need.